Sunday, October 09, 2011

18 months and Counting

     Emily turned one and a half years old on October 1st.  I truly cannot believe it.  It feels like just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms as a newborn!  We rang in our half birthday with yet... another ear infection!  I thought this year was supposed to be better now that we have had TWO sets of tubes and adenoids removed.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and praying!  She had her first one two weeks ago in the right ear and now is recovering from her second one in the left ear.  This little girl cannot catch a break when it comes to ear infections!   She ran such a high fever with this one that she ended up breaking out in a rash a few days later.  Thankfully though she is feeling better and is back to her usual feisty self.   My sister and Chad spent the past week in Aiken with us while their daddy was out of town.  Emily is learning to SHARE and it has been fun to watch them play together.  Here are our most recent pictures below... 

Running on the Course

Taking a Break

Sweet Curly Hair

Apple Juice Break!

Fun with my Nini!

LOVES Nini

Making her Funny Face

Silly Girl...

Go Tigers!

Chad at the Park

Loving the Swings


No comments:

Post a Comment