Sunday, August 26, 2012

Little Sibling Update

   

     Baby Poole #2 is now almost 15 weeks along!  We had an ultrasound done at 12 weeks and I thought I'd share a quick picture of him/her.  Call me crazy if you want to (because I would call someone crazy if they told me this), but I have felt this baby move since I was just over 10 weeks along.  Stephen told me it was just "gas", so I blew it off at first knowing that I was probably just being optimistic... but nope- It was definitely the baby!  I think I first felt Emily move when I was around 14 weeks if I can remember correctly.  It is crazy to think I can already feel this tiny little baby doing flips inside, which is exactly what he/she was doing during my entire 12 week ultrasound appointment.  I feel him/her at random times during the day but also pretty much every night when I lay down to go to sleep of course--just like his/her sister did.  Mom and Baby are doing well so please pray for continued health!  Emily has had her first back to school cold but thankfully it was not a bad one-- and I hope I do not come down with it this coming week.  Will hopefully find out if this baby is a boy or girl around the end of September of beginning of October!!!  I'm just PRAYING for healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment