Sunday, December 09, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...CHRISTMAS!

     Finally, I have a tree up and my house is decorated!  Emily has her own little tree up in her room again this year and helped decorate it last night.  Frosty the Snowman (the old one) came on TV and Emily was mesmerized by it.  Needless to say, she had fun going through all of the decorations and putting up our tree.  I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!  And then after that, the baby will be here before we know it...  I have an ultrasound on Wednesday and can't wait to see how big he is measuring.  My personal estimate is 3.5 lbs.  We had a baby born last week in the NICU at almost my exact gestation and weighed in at 3 lbs!  I can see why my belly is starting to balloon out!  Also, on a side note--  our sweet lab has bladder cancer.  While we have no CLUE how long he will live from here on (could be years...), we are treating him with medications to make him comfortable.  He still plays and eats and acts like his old self for right now!  Pictures below of decorating and playing with Ace!


Placing the ornaments onto her tree.
Showing me the Penguin Ornament.
Decided her tree was so tall she needed her stairs...
Placing her angel on top!
Big Kiss for Mommy.
Throwing the Ball for Ace!
Silly Girl.
Best Buds.
So Sweet...
Having Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment