Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Years and My 30th!

       Stephen, Emily, and I rang in the new year (between my work days) with fried turkey, mac-n-cheese, COLLARDS, and BLACK EYED PEAS!  My parents came over and we had a great new year's day lunch!  I made sure that all of my Christmas decorations were out of the house seeing as I have a superstitious husband who had in turn, made me superstitious as well.  I can't believe 2013 is here and that the baby will be here soon!!!  I am maybe a "rarity" in that I do not enjoy being pregnant necessarily but I am very excited about having  our second (and last) baby!
     Four days after New Years.... I turned T-H-I-R-T-Y years old!  It is such a nice, round number isn't it??  I can't believe still that I am 30.  I had a fun time celebrating with my family and enjoyed my many facebook messages from friends.  I don't have any pictures really from my birthday since I forgot my camera card, but here are two pictures of my princess....  Trying to soak up as much time with her before the baby arrives!

Sidewalk Chalk on a WARM January Day

Princess Emily
(her beautiful hair is under her necklace... I have not cut it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment