Sunday, February 10, 2013

Waiting on Baby

     I thought he was going to be here on Monday after contracting regularly starting around 3am, but my contractions stopped that evening never really progressing... same thing in the middle of the night on Wednesday, but they stopped again!  Now we are just playing the waiting game!  His room is finished (minus my glider chair which will not arrive until after he is here),  my bags are packed, the car seat base installed, I'm sleep deprived, and we are anxiously awaiting his appearance.  This will be my last posting before his arrival... :)  We spent the day today walking hills with my mom and celebrating my Dad's birthday with some home cooking!  Who knows, maybe that will do the trick and he can be born on his Grandpa's birthday tomorrow!  ;)  Pictures of the nursery below...  Please say a prayer for an easy, uncomplicated delivery and healthy mom and baby!

Awesome paintings above his crib from his Nini!
All of the animals and the Dog rocker are from Emily...
Emily went through her books and gave MANY of them to  "baby Matt".  It's a good things because her bookshelf is still FULL...  And the picture above the bookshelf is one I painted for Stephen in college!
Changing table with pin board and his letters I painted!
This is where the glider will go...
A FULL closet!  Clothes up to 12months (mainly thanks to my sweet nephew), and diapers for at LEAST 4 months!  Antique club hanging over the closet was from my Grandpa's collection.
Close up of his sports letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment