Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

     Happy New Year to everyone and Happy Birthday to me!  I rang the new year in at work (worked New Years Eve, slept, worked New Years Day...) while Stephen and the kids rang the new year in at home.  Then Stephen and I celebrated my 31st birthday (yes, I feel old) by eating at Tako Sushi and having the kiddos spend the night with their grandparents so Mommy could sleep in!!  That was the best birthday present ever-- SLEEP!  I celebrated with Stephen's family and my family later on in the week.  Sometimes it is nice to have a birthday right after Christmas because you have "extended" celebrations :).  Emily helped me blow out the candles on my cupcake, my sweet potato cake, and my pound cake!  Yes, I was very spoiled!!  We wish everyone a happy new year from our family to yours!
Happy Birthday to me!

Dinner Date Night for my Birthday

This is how Matt rang in the New Year...

And Emily too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment