Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Best Friend's Wedding

     Stephen and I left the kids with Nini and Bop and headed to my best friend's wedding down in Isle of Palms this past weekend.  I could not be happier for Davis and Megan and am SO happy that he found such an awesome girl.  Both of use grew up together and I have memories of chasing him around the classroom in kindergarten!  Besides the fact that I had a lovely reminder that my tolerance for alcohol is zero, we had a GREAT time.  We stayed in a house with my girlfriends, their husbands, and some of their cute kiddos and it was so much fun to see everyone and catch up.  We have already planned a girls only weekend getaway trip to the mountains this summer too.  Those girls are my family and the best kind of friends anyone could ever wish for!
Lunch at Vickery's on Shem Creek!

Me and Court

Group shot after the wedding!

My love...

Girls with the Groom.  Love you Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment