Saturday, May 23, 2015

Last day of 4K

     Emily's class took a field trip to "Old Macdonalds" (as Emily calls it) for their last day of school.  My dad watched Matt for me so I could focus my time on my sweet girl.  I am SO proud of her this past year.  She excelled so fast in preschool that the teacher put her at her table for awhile and gave her extra work to do because she was bored.  I think that is just a girl for you though and I'm quite sure I will probably not have that same experience with Matt who is a little firecracker.  It was fun watching her play with her friends.  I can't believe she will not be in the same class with them next year- she has grown up through the program at Millbrook and has been with those kids since she was a baby.  She will be going to St. John's Kindergarten next year instead of public school.  This is the same school I went to Kindergarten!!!!!  Talk about full circle!  I just wasn't quite ready for her to do a full day public school program and I know St. John's will definitely prepare her for the first grade!  I can't even begin to think about sending her off to "real" school and am thankful I have another year before I have to face that reality!

Action shot!

Playing with her friends.

Lunch time!  It was bright outside so we put on Mommy's sunglasses.

Girlfriends.  We will miss all of these sweet girls next year!

The BEST 4K Teacher!  Thank you for a great year Mrs. Brown!


No comments:

Post a Comment