Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, 
The Prince of Peace."  
Isaiah 9:6

     Well, Santa visited my house early Thursday morning (since I have to be at the hospital on Christmas), we celebrated Christmas in Spartanburg Thursday evening through today, and we have one more celebration left at my parents house on the day after Christmas!  It has been wonderful to see everyone, and I have really enjoyed Christmas through Emily's eyes this year... and we still have more to go on Monday!  (MANY, many pictures to come with my next posting!)
     Stephen and I arrived back in town this afternoon in time to go to the children's service at our church with Emily.  It was wonderful to be there and celebrate Christ's birth and the true meaning of the season.  While I am sad that I will be spending my Christmas day at work in the hospital, I am grateful that my child is healthy and home with me.  I am truly blessed with her and my family.  Lastly, wanted to post a message from Stephen's Aunt Rosalind who shared it with us early in the season.  May you have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and rejoice in Christ our Savior with your families, friends, and CO-WORKERS!!!    Merry Christmas!!! 


From Aunt Roz...  Grant us the simple wonder of the shepherds, the intelligent courage of the Magi, and the patient faith of Mary and Joseph, that we may journey with them to Bethlehem and find the good news of a child born for us.  Now, in the quiet of our hearts, we ask you to make us ready for his coming.
Amen.
I wish you a wonderful Christmas season full of peace and joy!  A child is born!  Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment