Thursday, December 01, 2011

"Oh Christmas Tree..."

    We spent the rest of our Thanksgiving weekend decorating my Mom's tree, my Grandma's tree, and I was determined to get our tree up with plenty of time to enjoy it.  We managed to get it up and decorated this past week!  Usually I don't end up getting our tree even inside the house until the middle of December.  Emily even has her own little tree in her room complete with a self-decorated tree topper!  She absolutely LOVED hanging the ornaments on the tree- only problem is she doesn't want to leave the ornaments on the tree since it is so much more fun to take them off and put them back on then it is to just look at them.  We don't have any gifts under the tree yet, but I was about 99% done with my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving so now I just have to find the time to wrap everything up.  My sisters did drag me into the craziness of black Friday to WAL-MART of all places and all I can say is that it was a one of a kind experience, and I am thankful I am done with my shopping.  Here are a few tree decorating pictures!

Decorating GG's Tree in Columbia

GG, Grandma, the Girls, and Sweet Chad

My Sweet Nephew just "Hangin' Out"
Emily with the ornament she promptly threw on the ground and broke...
Putting her first ornament on the tree

Giving Ho Ho a Kiss!

My First Baby...

Best Friends

Did I mention she is wearing one of the dresses my Grandma made for me when I was little?? :)

Posing next to her Christmas Tree

Showing me the ho ho ornament on "Emi's Tree" as she calls it...

Emi, Mommy, and Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment