Monday, April 07, 2014

Emily is 4!


     Emily is FOUR!  She is so grown up now and I have said more than once that this is definitely my favorite age so far:  grown up enough but still small enough to listen to mama ;).   If I could freeze time with her right now, I would because I know I will blink and she will be five before I know it.  She can write her name and Matt's name without help, she knows all her letters, numbers, and days of the week.  She believes princesses are real and that she is also a real princess.  Her favorite things to do are play dress up, swing set, and ride on her bicycle.  Her favorite TV show is Sofia the First!  She is slowly starting to branch out on what she likes to eat, but by branch out I mean she now eats her hotdog on a bun.  She loves to help me cook but rarely eats what we cook!  Oh well, can't blame me for trying!  She is THE BEST big sister and I love seeing her and Matt play together.  I cannot say enough about my sweet daughter and how much she means to me.  I hope she always wants and needs her Mommy as she gets older.  Happy birthday Emi-Bear!!!



Birthday Cake on the night of her real birthday!



Bubble Wand Fun! 

Princess Sofia Cake





Future Career???
Loves Cards that make music...



Covering her eyes for her big surprise!



A Bicycle!!!



Riding her bicycle-- already a pro!

Baby brother wishes he had a bicycle too...


No comments:

Post a Comment