Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Millan is here!

     I am so happy to announce that I'm an AUNT again!  My niece, Miss Millan Gray Caldwell, made her entrance on April 22 weighing a tiny 6 lb 9 oz and 19 1/4 in long!  I had to wait 5 LONG days before I could hold her due to work commitments, but she was well worth the wait!  Ali and David are awesome parents and I am excited for all the years to come with our kiddos playing together.   She is so sweet and tiny and definitely gives me "baby fever", although Stephen says NO ;).  I will just have to get my fill of bitty babies at work I guess...  Here are some pictures of the brand new baby girl, and of course, a few pictures of MY 2 favorite kiddos!

Sweet Millan sleeping on Nini!

Being Funny, wearing her Bop's glasses ;)

Cousins!

Matt pulling everything off the table, or trying to climb onto the table.  ALL BOY!

Loves his cars and trucks.

I miss the days when my kids would fall asleep in 5 seconds,
no matter where they were or what they did (or didn't) have on!

All dressed up and wide awake!

Looks good on him ;)  Now if only I can convince him....

He has "one hand for each of them" though--  perfect photo op on their way to the mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment