Friday, January 09, 2015

Thirty Two and Two Kids???

     Happy 32nd birthday to me!?!?!  Where has the time gone?  There are plenty of days that I still feel like I'm right of out college and haven't aged past 25.  I read something somewhere that said "This great song came on the radio and I rolled down my windows, put on my shades, turned the music up and started jammin- then looked in my back seat and noticed the carseats, remember I was in a minivan, and rolled the windows back up..."  This is definitely something I can relate to, minus the minivan!  (which I am still planning on NEVER owning one).  While many people will tell me that 32 is not old, I know it is not, but... I definitely don't feel 22 anymore either.  I used to imagine what my life would be like 10 years ago.  Honestly, this is better than I could have imagined.  I love my husband, I love my beautiful kids, and I love my job.  Ten years has FLOWN by and I have definitely "grown up" from a young adult to an adult as much as I hate to admit sometimes.  Thank you for all the well wishes for my Birthday! I enjoyed spending the rainy day with my sweet little family!

Birthday dinner at Mellow Mushroom with my family

Blowing out the candles on my cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment