Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter Sunday

A late Easter post but better late than never...

     We traveled to Spartanburg for Easter Sunday this year and it was actually both Emily and Matt's first time attending the Easter service at church! (Stephen and I just started taking Emi to church this past year now that she is older.)  Being a nurse, I often have to work on Easter Sunday so it was awesome to be home with both of my children and worship with them. Matt did great for his first time in church and slept the majority of the time. He was not a huge fan of the organ pipes but Emi loved all of the music. Below are pictures of Easter egg fun with Chad, and my cute kiddos on Easter Sunday!

Dyeing the Eggs!

Emily and Chad had fun laughing at each other and their eggs.

My babies on Easter Sunday

The Easter Bunny came!

Emi got the chocolate bunny she was hoping the Easter Bunny was bringing her!

Yummy!

 Her "Easter Face" from her party at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment