Thursday, April 04, 2013

Three!

     I feel like I have blinked and my sweet baby girl has turned 3!  Here is a quick recap of some of the events from over the past year, some of my favorite things about Emily at this age, her favorites, and some funny things she has said.  I love you little girl!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
  • You had one surgery in September
  • you potty trained at 2 and 2months and gave your pacifier to the little babies
  • you went a whole year without an ear infection!!!
  • you became a big sister
  • you moved into a twin bed and moved into a bigger room now painted pink
  • you learned how to ride a tricycle
  • you were in your first wedding in which you ran down the aisle
  • Chad is your best friend
  • you believe that if you eat green beans you grow bigger at the same time while you eat them-- and then you stand up to show us how big you are
  • you love the princess Emily story, silly squirrel, super duper plane, and monkey stories before bedtime
  • you know your alphabet and recognize SOME of the letters
  • you can count to 30 although you skip a few numbers, and you can spell your name but you like to combine the E and M together and spell it by saying "M-I-L-Y"
  • you like to play with Caroline and Ava at school and will only eat macaroni and yogurt
  • you like to go to sleep on your "elephant bed" at night
  • you learned how to say the "family Poole blessing" as you like to call it and we now hold hands when blessing our food at the table
A FEW things I can remember off the top of my head that you have said recently...

"Mommy, he has a tractor!!!" -- spoken loudly in Publix regarding a man in his motorized wheelchair.  We repeated this one on the next aisle too when we saw him again.

"I'm a big sister now!" -- first words she spoke when meeting her brother at the hospital

"I'm going to work!" (while riding her tricycle around the house.)  "Emily, what do you do at work?"  She replied, "I eat soup."

"What you want for eat?"  or  "Mommy, I got you something for eat!" (you love pretending to cook me food in your kitchen)
Lellow-- Yellow
Pasketti-- Spaghetti
Appy Juice-  Apple Juice

Birthday Shirt from Rhett

Talking to Matt in her bed...

Loves her baby brother! 
Emily and Rhett at her Easter Egg hunt birthday party, has her "shy face" on and of course, a princess dress!

Smiling with Mama during the egg hunt!

Decorating cupcakes

Cried after everyone sang happy birthday to her!

Daddy with one of Emily's new crowns.

A whole new gown, shoes, tiara, and wand for a tiny princess!

Blowing out her candles on the cake!

Feeding Matt on her Birthday!

My Three Year Old...

No comments:

Post a Comment