Friday, April 19, 2013

Two Months Old

     Time is flying by as usual and Matt is two months old already!  He is the happiest baby and loves to smile and coo all the time.  He still really only cries when something is wrong (hungry, wet, etc.) and has figured out also that if he cries, someone will come and entertain him.  Just this past week, he has started sleeping through the whole night!!!  I must go ahead and pat myself on the back and say I am very proud that I have moved him out of my room already to his crib.  (Big sister slept in my room for 9 months).   It was a good move too because that's when he started sleeping through the night- he must love his crib!  Last week, Emily AND Matt both had check-ups as well! Emily weighed 32lb and was 35in tall putting her height only in the 10% and her weight in the 60%.  Maybe she will follow after her 4'10" Aunt Ali... :)  Matt has grown again of course!  He weighed in at 12lb 1oz and is now 22.5in tall!  This put him in the 60% for weight and the 30% for height.  Both of them are super healthy, and I am one happy mommy!  Here are some pictures from the past month!

Happy Baby

A Real Princess!

Playing outside

Loves to sleep with blankets on his head...

Loving on her baby brother!

His favorite spot-- on someone's shoulder.

Little Bug

Miss Sassy Pants

Always smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment