Monday, September 15, 2014

Neonatal Nurses Day


Happy Neonatal Nurses day to all of those who know who they are!  I cannot believe still that I get to do one of the most rewarding, challenging, and humbling jobs.  I may not be at the bedside as much as a charge nurse, but I have experienced even more over this past year and continued to grow in my profession.  I have both helped new life come into this world and also held sweet babies as they left this life.  I have the best co-workers and the best patients.  Needless to say, I love my JOB!  Thank you God for letting me do this for a living and for always being with me because I could not do this without my faith in Him!

Just another day at the "office" ;)

The triplets!  Love this family and those baby girls.
What a great story-- Born at 27weeks and they all 3 went home at the same time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment