Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's

     Let me tell you, these are some spoiled rotten kids!  I think I could open up a toy store in addition to a golf shop out of my house.  They both deserve it though!  Our last Christmas celebration was at my parents house.  Matt and Emily had a blast again opening up gifts and it was fun to see their cousins Bennett and Chad.  Melissa is pregnant with twins and I had not seen her since she found out!  She is getting a little baby belly already and will hopefully find out their genders in February.   Emily thinks it is a girl and boy.  Here are some pictures!

Silly boy
Matt Matt!
Cousins at the piano
New airplane!
Emily and her new baby doll "Katie"
Matt pushing the snowman around in Emily's new stroller.
Emily and Bennett
Got to love the real life pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment