Sunday, December 28, 2014

Santa Came to Aiken!

     Emily and Matt must have been on the good list this year because Santa definitely made a stop at our house!!!  Matt's expressions and exclamations this year were priceless.  Everything anyone opened got a "wow".  His other favorites to say were "whoa!" and "cute!".  It is was so much fun to watch him open gifts.  He is definitely my extrovert child, while Emily remains shy and sweet (to everyone but me).  I cannot believe I was actually OFF this Christmas as well.  This is the first time in 10 years I have had an extended time off.  Partly due to my new JOB as the Assistant Nurse Manager of the NICU which I started in November!  Big step and I am still learning the ropes, but I have enjoyed the flexibility of the schedule so far plus no holidays or weekends!  Below are our pictures from Santa's visit and Christmas morning.   Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Santa made a stop at our house!

Matt's stocking

Emily's stocking

Matt got a truck!!!

So did Emily!

This is how we "drive" our truck...

Cars were definitely a hit this Christmas.

"I Car!"

Loved opening presents...

Matt's "wow!" expression.

Giving his new "baby" a kiss.
Had to take a drive after we opened up the presents!



No comments:

Post a Comment